Today marks our 100th
day in Togo! We are amazed at how far we have come and achieved in this amount of time and look forward to what lies ahead for us. Our children are flourishing in their new environment and adapting remarkably better than we thought they would at this milestone.
Through God’s grace, in the last 100 days we have:
- Assisted in building the roof for the children’s building at Grace Church
- Completed roughly 350 hours of French tutoring, between Marci and I
- Moved into our home and purchased our work truck
- Overcome 2 spouts of malaria and other infections
- Grown with our team on the ground and those coming soon
With each of these victories, we have had equal amounts of struggles and difficulties, but through each of the struggles we are reminded of God’s promise from Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
We are grateful and blessed to have you as our partners in the 6 Degree Initiative and acknowledge the steadfastness of your prayers and support as we strive to be “better together” in life and ministry to the least reached people groups in Togo.
Published by James Gang
We are the James Gang and we live in Togo, West Africa. Check out our partnership tab to know more about us.
View all posts by James Gang